Need inspiration? 10 Blog Topics for Your Business
- Answer the question most frequently asked by your customers.
- When was your first day in business? Commemorate the anniversary with a blog post. Post “then” and “now” photos.
- Tell the story of how you named your company.
- List the organizations you belong to, such as your local chamber of commerce or trade association, and why you recommend them. Detail your company’s contributions to the organization(s). Describe how your involvement adds value to the services you offer your customers.
- Reveal the history behind a product or service. Tell how a product or service line began, and how it has changed and improved over the years in response to customer demand. Accompany the post with a slide show of photos.
- Write a profile of a client. Describe them and their business, and identify the problem your business helped solve. Or interview them on video where they describe how your product successfully improved their business.
- Crow about a LinkedIn testimonial or Yelp review. Copy and paste the review, and provide a link back to the source.
- Let your intern or a junior employee write about working for your company, and what they have learned.
- How is your business different from your competitors? List five ways and explain why customers should choose your company.
- Identify a common misconception associated with your industry, and set the record straight.
Want more ideas? We have 50 more. Call (571) 269-7559 for a free list.